Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blogging

I'm trying to write a great blog post tonight.  My youngest daughter (who is the official knower of all things funny) declared that my last post wasn't so great.  So I wanted to redeem myself.  (Plus I really want to eat something terrible for me and I need to get myself distracted)



Here is how it's going.

I have a great idea...I'll start writing about it.



Oooh let me see what was just posted on Facebook.  I think I need to respond to that post.  Oh and look I was invited to a party that I cannot attend.  I'll respond no.  But then I need to explain why because I don't want her to think I just don't want to go.  I typed in my explanation, but I can't find it anywhere.  No matter, it'll show up in a bit.



Back to writing my blog.



Hmmm...better check if my post showed up.  I don't want to write it again in case it shows up twice.  What should I do?  I know, I'll send her a private message.




Okay...now back to blogging.



Ah, now she is chatting with me.  And I haven't talked to her in forever.  I really want to see how she is doing.  I can chat and write my blog all at the same time.



And look my other friend responded to what I said and needs a response from me.  Okay...got that done back to blogging.



Chat...blog....chat....blog....chat....blog.

Now my daughter needs some help running a bath.  So now I'm back and forth between the bathroom and the computer (Luckily they are pretty close to each other.)



Now it's chat....blog...conversation with daughter in the tub (who is giving me a play by play of the cat trying to get in the tub with her)....chat....blog....conversation....you get the picture.  (I hope because I can't figure out how to draw that picture.)

I think I kept up okay on the chat.  I was able to say ok and laugh at the appropriate times for my daughter, but the blog is incoherent.  I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment